TMJ related orofacial pain is extremely common and uncomfortable. Do you identify with these symptoms?
1) Waking up with headaches is a daily occurrence.
2) Your cheeks and temples are tender and sore.
3) Sometimes it is painful to close your mouth.
4) You can't even think about biting down on a bagel.
5) Your bite feels off and funny.
6) Your neck feels sore and sometimes the pain radiates to your back.
7) It hurts to yawn.
8) It hurts to talk.
9) It hurts to chew.
10) It hurts to open your mouth.